Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crash Course; and first post.

Well, this is my first post for my first blog. Nothing much to write.

I'll have to start somewhere, so I guess I'll just start with how "ok" my crash course for PMR during the holidays started out.

I was actually supposed to stay at home and enjoy the holidays, but my mom got pissed off when I started playing Big Brain Academy on my Wii. She didn't believe it was good for my brain.

So she spent 350 bucks on a package for my tuition's crash course even though I missed the first day. She wasted 70 bucks. Hey, its her salary.

I guess it wasn't ll bad though. Despite the fact that it lasts for 10 hours or less, I have some really good friends there. XD

We get to go to cafes for lunch so we went to Pan Cafe down the street. Everyone seemed miffed that I ate the most expensive item, chicken chop with mushroom gravy,

but hey, I was hungry. XP

Whoa, would you look at that? I got carried away. Gotta stop for now. See ya guys. ^-^

No comments: