Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pooh.

HAM-HA!!! XD

Sorry, hamster talk. I was just so bored at home... I started re-watching my Hamtaro videos. God, they are cute. XD

Today was yet another day in tuition. it wasn't as fun cause I didn't get to talk much.

But, in other news, a friend of mine (Don't remember her name. Sorry! XD) actually followed up on a bet I made with her and brought a 2GB PenDrive from Kingston and showed me the price tag....

It was 26 bucks.
O.o

So, yeah. I asked to buy. Buying it tomorrow. Definitely. I mean, come on! A branded Kingston PenDrive, 2 GB, compatible with Vista! A must buy!

I still can't believe I lost that bet though. -.-

And our "compassionate" teacher, Mdm. Nirmala, has allowed us to go and eat outside again! Yay! XD

Pan Cafe till I drop dead. XP

Other than that, the day was pretty normal. ^-^

No comments: