Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A pretty good day for studying. Too bad any day is a great day for sleeping. XD

Ugh. If you were going to guess where I was today, you guessed it.


Aaron was busy making his feet numb in tuition again. -.-

Today was okay though. I've been elected as the "Great Grand Uncle" of the Sandra family, so I can't complain. XD

Today breakfast and lunch were great! I went to Pan Cafe again today, and they were serving up this awesome breakfast set. I had

1. 2 scrambled eggs
2. 1 triangular hash brown
3. A tender sausage. (chicken. Yum. XP)
4. And a strangely crunchy piece of beef bacon. (Its halal. No pork. XD LOL.)

Lunch was a bit more straightforward. I asked, and they said it was only takeout. XD

It suited me fine cause everyon else was eating in class anyway.
For lunch I had....

1. Beef in tomato sauce with mushrooms, onions (lots of em') and butter rice.

It was totally delish! XD

This is gonna be out last delicious lunch and breakfast in Pan's though. A bunch of shallow-minded people, just had to disobey Mdm. Nirmala and go and eat at KFC for someones birthday.

You can probabaly guess what a lecture we got. And we got banned from eating outside. Harsh. T.T

Thats really all the interesting things that happened today though. The rest when i got home was... normal. Guitar, piano... e.t.c.

I guess its sayonara for my second post! XD

No comments: